1.1.11

1/3 Complete , 0 Blogs Since in Korea

I created this blog over five months ago, pledging to express how I've changed as a person during my time in Korea. As far as this blog goes, I've failed at recording anything at all. That's not to say I haven't been writing anything down. I've kept two journals over the past four months: a personal journal where I record my thoughts, feelings, and adventures, and a teaching journal, where I record my daily wins and losses in the classroom. So far I've kept a diligent record of most of adventures.

I think I prefer keeping a written journal to writing a blog. Writing in a journal seems more time consuming, but it feels more personal, and surely more private, than a blog. I feel like an explorer, picking up my leather bound book every night before bed, scratching away with my quill pen by candlelight.....

So as it's a new year (And I'm running out of room in my journal), I hope to keep a more up-to-date blog, writing a blog post at least once week. We'll see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment